All children deserve to have every opportunity to learn. At North Beach School District, we recognize the important role health plays in learning. By protecting and promoting student health, we can have a positive effect on the educational experience and lifelong well-being of the students we serve.
Whether you are a student or the parent/guardian, we want to be a resource for you. This page has information and links to helpful resources.
You may also contact Nurse Libby at 360-589-7414 or another member of our team, as well.
What We Offer
- Prevention strategies to promote optimal health.
- CPR training to meet graduation requirements
- Oversight of compliance with state law regarding vaccinations and required subjects
- Support for parents and guardians of students with chronic health conditions.
- Help finding medical resources
- Access to forms to take with you to a doctor or other provider visit
- Links for providers to print our medication or dietary order forms
- Information regarding urgent or emergency care
- Mental health assistance