All children deserve to have every opportunity to learn. At North Beach School District, we recognize the important role health plays in learning. By protecting and promoting student health, we can have a positive effect on the educational experience and lifelong well-being of the students we serve.
Whether you are a student or the parent/guardian, we want to be a resource for you. This page has information and links to helpful resources.
District Health Nurse Ann Allen rotates through the district's schools on the following schedule:
- Monday: Pacific Beach Elementary, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday/Thursday: North Beach Middle and High School, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday/Friday: Ocean Shores Elementary, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You may reach Ann at 360-589-7414 or by email: email@example.comHealth Room Assistant Carly Sinz rotates through the district's schools on the following schedule:
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: Ocean Shores Elementary, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday/Friday: North Beach Middle and High School, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You may reach Carly Sinz by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Room Assistant Mishelle Jackson rotates through the district's schools on the following schedule:
- Monday/Tuesday: Pacific Beach, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: Ocean Shores Elementary 9 a.m. to 12 and 1:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday/Friday: Pacific Beach, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You may reach Mishelle Jackson by email: email@example.com
What We Offer
- Prevention strategies to promote optimal health.
- CPR training to meet graduation requirements
- Oversight of compliance with state law regarding vaccinations and required subjects
- Support for parents and guardians of students with chronic health conditions.
- Help finding medical resources
- Access to forms to take with you to a doctor or other provider visit
- Links for providers to print our medication or dietary order forms
- Information regarding urgent or emergency care
- Mental health assistance