• Infant, Child and Adolescent Immunizations: 

    Immunizing keeps kids healthy. And schools open.

    Department o Health Immunization Graphic

    There’s a simple thing families can do that will help keep schools open and kids learning in person: Get your kids those childhood vaccinations!

    You can check to see if your child is up-to date on their shots at https://myirmobile.com/. If he or she is fully vaccinated, please print the Certificate of Immunization form and send it to your child’s school. 

    Vaccinating your children is one of the most important things you can do as a parent or guardian to keep them safe and healthy. See GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH & SOCIAL SERVICES for more information as well as the required vaccinations for Washington State school students listed below.

    Vaccines Required for School Attendance

    Certificate of Immunization Status



    The district will allow for exemptions from immunization requirements only as allowed for by Washington State Law (RCW 28A.210.090). In 2011, a bill went into effect in Washington State that requires a licensed health care provider to sign the Certificate of Exemption for a parent or guardian to exempt their child from school and child care immunization requirements. The signature verifies that the provider gave the parent or guardian information about the benefits and risks of immunization. A parent or guardian can also turn in a signed letter from a health care provider stating the same information.

    Certification of Exemption