Employment with North Beach
We currently have the following position available (updated 1-3-19)
- Elementary Physical Education Specialist (2019-2020 School Year)
- Indian Education Coordinator
- Maintenance/Custodial/Grounds Worker - Temporary, 4 hrs/per day until the end of the 2018-2019 School Year
- Special Education Paraeducator - Temporary (Jr/Sr High) .50 Special Ed/.50 Social Emotional
- Speech Language Pathologist (2019-2020 School Year)
Thank you for your interest in employment with North Beach School District. The North Beach School District is a member of the Public School Personnel Cooperative which provides centralized recruitment and an online employment application for its 35 school district members which includes the Capital Region Educational Service District 113/Head Start ECEAP. Applicants can view job opportunities at the EdJobsNW.
* We are always looking for substitute teachers and substitute paraeducators.
Please contact the district office at 360-289-2447 for more information.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The North Beach School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation ( including gender express or identity), marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, participation in the Boy Scouts of America or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. This holds true for all district employment and opportunities. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the school district’s Title IX/Chapter 28A.640 RCW officer and/or Section 504/ADA coordinator.